Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week SIX, A path to efficient teaching!

Week six came up with lots of practical topics. It gave me some very very useful knowledge and skills.  I could use Power Point before this week too but I could never create interactive slides for students. In many training sessions, I had seen and observed presentations made in Power Point but they all were readings only. This is my first time that I knew about interactive Power Point slides. THIS IS REALLY HELPFUL FOR ME AND MY STUDENTS!
The ideas about engaging large classes well was also  very impressive. I have never attended large classes but got very useful information about how to engage large classes.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Naqib!

    I agree with you in terms of practicality of this week. I can also say that using PowerPoint by me was not also that interactive in the past compared to what I have learned now. I hope that soon I will have enough courage and knowledge to introduce them all into my classes and use them more often.

    Good luck to you with your large classes, if you even have them in the future. At least those reads that we were offered were very inspiring to me.

    Best regards,
    Yuriy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naqib
    This week has been very useful indeed. I'm now starting to create my interactive Power Point Presentation for our wiki class. I hope everything will work out fine.

    Indeed large classes can be managed better after reading all the relative articles and info of this week.
    And certainly our students will be impressed from now on by the interactive presentations we are going to create.
    It will be fun!!!
    See you on line,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete