Saturday, March 5, 2011

WEEK 9, a week of getting things done...

I am very happy to submit my final project this week. Things are getting to an end which makes me upset. We are on move  to the last parts of this great and fantastic course. Like other weeks, this week was also very good for learning point of view. Different topics and articles were shared and discussed. I was very surprised when I read about "LEARNING STYLES AND STRATEGIES" by Richard. The article talked about the different kinds of learners i.e. ACTIVE AND REFLECTIVE LEARNERS, SENSING AND INTUITIVE LEARNERS, VISUAL AND VERBAL LEARNERS, and SEQUENTIAL AND GLOBAL LEARNERS. I liked the article and got so many points to learn and share with my other colleagues at school.
I am very thankful to my partners Umesha from Sri Lanka and Shihanath from Maldives who read my project draft and shared their kind views, bunches of THANKS to both of them.
I heard about FORUM fot the first ever time in my life. I shared my views with the editor about how to get it. His reply encouraged me to cope for getting it for my school.
After all, this week was the beginning of deep sorrow for me in the sense we are about to finish next week. 







2 comments:

  1. Dear Naqib,

    I am also really sorry like you for the program ending. This week was really helpful for me too as I read different learning strategies to be applied for students with different learning styles. Hope we all go further in our teaching life thanks to this program.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah naqib it had been a nice course and we learned many things from it and is said knowledge grows by sharing so hopefully one day we will share our newly learned skills withothers.

    ReplyDelete