Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week four, a fruitful end....

Dear all,
This course has been very astonishing for me since its beginning. Each week is a new educational start for me. Every new task adds much to my knowledge and compels me  work harder in order to learn more and more about technology. I have learnt about some very useful websites (i.e www.delicious.com etc) and many other shared by the participants during the week
Lesson planning was a new topic of the week. It definitely gave me an idea of pre-preparation of the topic. The different steps given in the plan were very useful.
I liked the articles of this week which were of great use and knowledge. I also highlighted the issues in our school in the way of computer based learning and English. New websites shared by the participants, are making our work easier.
 After all, I have to say I am very lucky to be a part of the web skills course.
Regards,
Naqib

2 comments:

  1. Dear Naqib,

    I will join you to say too that I am lucky to be in the group. At the beginning I could not imagine what it would be like but it met my expectation.It shows us so many new ways I had no idea about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello marine and naqib, i am joining hands with you people and share the same feeling that the initial fears i had about computers and internet have subsided to an extant now and i am learning many new things. Thanks to Robert for being a patient guide.

    ReplyDelete